Friday, July 15, 2011

The Beginning...

Today I am starting a new adventure.  I'm a little scared because I hate to write, but if there's anything I've learned, besides the fact that cliches will never cease to be applicable, it's that you should finish what you start, learn to face your fears and try something new everyday.  So here we go. Hope you enjoy my random ramblings.  You can expect anything from fashion advice, to movie reviews, recipes, sewing tutorials, art, craft projects, etc.


First of all, since this is blog number one, I should explain the title.  "Dancing Bears and Painted Wings" are lyrics from a song from Anastasia (one of my favorite movies by the way).  I love the scene where this song is played.  Anastasia is poking around this old castle that sparks memories of her long forgotten past and has the most gorgeous day dream.  I wish I had a dream like that.  It makes me want to be a little girl again, dress up in princess clothes, with a tiara in my hair, and dance around in my mothers shoes.... At the same time, I want to be Audrey Hepburn in "My Fair Lady" as the sophisticated women.  Then again maybe it's my life goal to be a little bit of both. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment